Dave may refer to:
- Dave (given name), a list of people and fictional characters
Film and television
- Dave (film), a 1993 film starring Kevin Kline and Sigourney Weaver
- Dave (TV channel), a digital television channel in the United Kingdom and Ireland
- "Dave" (Lost), an episode of Lost
- D.A.V.E., a villain from The Batman television series
- Dave (singer), Dutch-born French singer
- Dave (rapper), English rapper from London
- "Dave", a 1984 song by the Boomtown Rats from In the Long Grass
- "Dave", a 2011 song by Missing Andy from Generation Silenced
- Thursby DAVE, Windows file and printer sharing for Macs
- DAvE (Infineon), a C-language software development tool
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.