Dave Burland (born 12 July 1941, Barnsley, West Riding of Yorkshire, England) is an English folk singer and guitarist. A former policeman, he has been performing in English folk clubs since 1968 and has been described by The Guardian as having a "uniquely relaxed singing style".
In 1976 Burland joined the folk group Hedgehog Pie, which disbanded in 1978. He re-formed the group in 2010, with Mick Doonan and Jed Grimes.
- A Dalesman's Litany (LP), Leader Records (LER 2029), 1971; reissued as CD (LERCD2029), 1999
- Dave Burland (LP), Trailer Records (LER 2082), 1972
- Songs & Buttered Haycocks (LP), Rubber Records (RUB 012), 1975
- You Can't Fool The Fat Man (LP), Rubber Records (RUB 036), 1979
- Rollin' (LP), Moonraker Music (MOO 6), 1980s (date unknown)
- Willin' (LP), Black Crow Records (CRO 223), 1989
- His Master's Choice – The Songs Of Richard Thompson (CD), The Road Goes On Forever (RGFCD 009), 1994
- Benchmark (CD), Fat Cat Records (FATCD004), 1996
With Tony Capstick and Dick Gaughan
- Songs Of Ewan MacColl (LP), Rubber Records (RUB 027), 1978
- Songs Of Ewan MacColl (LP), Black Crow Records (CRO 215), 1978
With Hedgehog Pie
- Just Act Normal (LP), Rubber Records (RUB 024), 1978
- Hedgehog Pie Live! (CD), Blue Guitar (BGCD023), 2003
On compilation albums
- "William Taylor" on Voices – English Traditional Songs (CD), Fellside Recordings (ECD87), 1992
- "The Shape of A Girl" on Street Cries – A Collection Of Dark Traditional Songs Re-Set In The Present Day By Ashley Hutchings (CD), Topic Records (TSCD535), 2001
- Larkin, Colin (2006). The Encyclopaedia of Popular Music. Oxford University Press. ISBN 9780199726363.
- "Lucy Ward, Dave Burland – Folk Night with Mike Harding". Settle Victoria Hall. December 2013. Retrieved 19 February 2014.
- Irwin, Colin (24 September 2012). "Nic Jones and friends – review". The Guardian. Retrieved 19 February 2014.
- "Kate Rusby: Sleepless". A Folk Discography. Mainly Norfolk: English Folk and Other Good Music. Retrieved 19 February 2014.