4 March 1964|
|Died||18 October 2016(aged 52)|
|World Series of Poker|
Main Event finish
|World Poker Tour|
|European Poker Tour|
David E. Colclough (4 March 1964 – 18 October 2016) was a Welsh professional poker player.
His tournament results include a second at the 2000 World Series of Poker $2,000 pot limit hold'em event and a final table appearance at the World Poker Tour's third season Grand Prix de Paris event, where he won €84,890 ($103,507). In 2005, he reached the semi-finals of the World Heads-Up Poker Championship, earning €20,000. In 2003, he was voted European Poker Player of the Year.
Colclough was inducted into the European Poker Players Hall of Fame during 2005, and at the age of 41 was the youngest inductee at that time.
As of 2011, his total live poker tournament winnings exceed $2,600,000. He died on 18 October 2016. ref>Poker Mourns the Loss of Dave "El Blondie" Colclough</ref>
- "Famous Poker Player Biographies & History · MacPokerOnline". macpokeronline.com.
- "31st World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2000, Pot Limit Hold'em: Hendon Mob Poker Database". pokerdb.thehendonmob.com.
- Worldpokertour.com: Dave Colclough
- Fulltiltpoker.com: David Colclough
- "Dave Colclough's profile on The Hendon Mob". pokerdb.thehendonmob.com.