This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
David Emory (born 1949) is an American talk radio host and conspiracy theorist, born in New York City, based in the San Francisco Bay Area. Self-described "anti-fascist researcher", he is known for his radio show which purports to uncover neo-fascism and neo-Nazism; among his more notable claims is that the Bush family was connected to the Third Reich.
Weekly radio programs
Dave Emory, since the 1980s, has produced, written and hosted several radio programs: The Guns of November, Miscellaneous Archive Shows, One Step Beyond and Anti-Fascist Archives (formerly Radio Free America). In 1983, Emory and "Nip Tuck" (AKA Tad Williams) created The Guns of November, a four-part four-hour-long-segments series on the Kennedy assassination for Foothill College's radio station, KFJC, in Los Altos Hills, California. Emory became co-host of KFJC's One Step Beyond which started in 1979 and was a multi-hour Sunday night phone-in show hosted by Nip Tuck focused on political topics emphasising "Nazi spies, CIA mind control experiments and mercenaries, among others." In the 2000s, Emory's For the Record series has aired every Monday on KKUP-FM, Cupertino, California, Wednesday on WFMU in Jersey City, in the early a.m. hours Thursday on KPFK in Los Angeles, Thursdays and Fridays on KFJC, and Fridays on WCBN-FM in Ann Arbor. Descriptions and summaries of For the Record programs are archived and maintained by SpitfireList.com. Audio archives are maintained by WFMU.
Recent programs consist of two 30-minute monologues or telephone interviews on one or more topics, including fascism, corporatism, genocide, the Cold War, Fifth column movements and international banking scandals. Recurring topics also include the Kennedy assassination and its alleged relations to the FBI, George H. W. Bush, Richard Nixon and the Watergate scandal, German-controlled industry and banking, the Muslim Brotherhood, the O. J. Simpson murder case, 9/11, the Bush family and its business connections to the Osama Bin Laden family and the Third Reich (through Senator Prescott Bush), the P-2 Lodge, disinformation, mind control and cults. Interview guests include writer Kevin Coogan, author John Loftus, authors Sterling Seagrave, freelance journalist and 2004 presidential candidate John Buchanan, and investigative journalists Lucy Komisar and Robert Parry.
"The Underground Reich"
Emory frequently propounds the existence of an "Underground Reich" as a central feature of his broader theses. An entity which maintains the long-term interests of German-based multinational conglomerates, it includes heavy industry, chemicals, communications, as well as international shipping, banking and financial interests. Emory contends that the many units which make up the "Underground Reich," having survived World War II, persist and flourish as major components of the current global capital elite. Boris Kachka of New York Magazine wrote, "According to Dave Emory’s radio programs, nearly every figure in world politics is a tendril of the “Underground Reich,” a network including Hitler's personal secretary." Kachka agrees there were obvious connections around WWII, "but Emory’s present-day analysis is a little more paranoid, even for the age of WikiLeaks (a Nazi data-mining operation)."
- Emory, Dave (April 2, 2022). "Spitfire List".
- Leiser, Ken (November 2, 1983). "Where the Leftists Roam: He can't stay a wave's length from a hot topic; KFJC's Nip Tuck is the new wave's news source" (PDF). Spartan Daily. p. 3. Retrieved April 2, 2022.
- Hardegree, David (May 16, 1986). "KFJC personality up for book award" (PDF). Foothill SENTINEL. p. 6. Retrieved April 2, 2022.
- "Program calendar for KKUP Cupertino 91.5 FM – KKUP Commercial-Free Radio". widgets.spinitron.com. Retrieved 2022-04-02.
- "Something's Happening with Roy of Hollywood". KPFK 90.7 FM. Retrieved 2022-04-02.
- "KFJC 89.7FM". kfjc.org. Retrieved 2022-04-02.
- "Spitfire List". Retrieved 2022-04-02.
- "Dave Emory's show". WFMU. Retrieved 2022-04-02.
- Radio series archive on website of Dave Emory.
- FTR #180: The Underground Reich
- FTR #346: Pearl Harbor Meets the Reichstag Fire, Part III — Nation Building by the Underground Reich
- FTR #450: Update on 9/11, Proxy War and the Underground Reich
- Kachka, Boris (15 November 2013). "50 Years of Conspiracy Theories - Nazis and the Vril Society -- New York Magazine - Nymag". New York Magazine. Retrieved 2022-04-10.