|Date of birth||3 November 1990|
|Place of birth||Harare, Zimbabwe|
|Height||1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|Weight||128 kg (20 st 2 lb) |
|School||Ivybridge Community College|
|Rugby union career|
Dave Ewers (born 3 November 1990) is a rugby union player in the Aviva Premiership for the Exeter Chiefs. He previously played for the Cornish Pirates in the Championship on a dual registration. He is capable of playing both Flanker and Number 8. Ewers is known for his destructive ball carrying, and exceptional defensive capabilities.
Ewers attended the AASE programme run by Ivybridge Community College in 2009 and 2010. Ewers was a member of the Ivybridge squad 1st XV which contended the AASE final of 2009 & 2010 and won the North of England 7s Tournament the same year. Ewers was signed up by the Chiefs in 2010 and made his first start for Exeter in the British and Irish Cup against west country rivals Cornish Pirates.
Before becoming a senior member of the Chiefs squad, Ewers was dual-registered and frequently played for Cornish Pirates.
- "Aviva Premiership Rugby - Exeter Chiefs". web page. Premier Rugby. Archived from the original on 6 February 2012. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- "Exeter youngsters head for Cornwall". BBC Sport. Retrieved 25 July 2012.
- "Quins 29-15 Exeter: Dave Ewers return leave Chiefs positive in defeat". Mail Online. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "Success Stories and Player Profiles". RFU.com. Archived from the original on 23 February 2013. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- "Ewers hopes to make his first start for Exe in cup". Thisisexeter.co.uk. Retrieved February 25, 2010.
- "Mike Brown: Harlequins full-back one of 21 added by England". BBC Sport. 19 May 2014. Retrieved 1 March 2016.
- "Six Nations 2016: Manu Tuilagi in England squad for Wales game". BBC Sport. 29 February 2016. Retrieved 1 March 2016.
|This Zimbabwean rugby union biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|