David Mark Douglas Jeser
September 25, 1977
|Known for||co-creator of Drawn Together, producer and co-developer of Golan the Insatiable|
David Mark Douglas "Dave" Jeser (born September 25, 1977) is an American television writer and co-creator with Matt Silverstein of Drawn Together. He has also written for other television shows including 3rd Rock from the Sun, The Man Show, Action, Greg the Bunny, Axe Cop, The Goode Family and The Cleveland Show, and also created the MTV animated comedy DJ & the Fro in 2009.
Jeser was raised in a Jewish family in New Milford, New Jersey. His parents were ardent Zionists. Jeser is a graduate of Solomon Schechter Day School of Bergen County in New Milford and the Dwight-Englewood School in Englewood, New Jersey where he met Silverstein. In 2015, Jeser along with Matt Silverstein, developed author Joshua Miller's Golan the Insatiable for television appearing on Fox Television in May 2015. Producers were Jeser, Silverstein, Hend Baghdady and Nick Weidenfeld.
|2010||The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie!||The Giant Who Shits Into His Own Mouth / Rhino Guard 2||Executive producer, writer|
- Jewish Standard: "‘Drawn Together’ creators, from area, decry anti-Israel accusations" by Josh Lipowsky June 4, 2010
- Kotler, Amit (March 5, 2012). "Interview with Jeser and Silverstein" (in Hebrew). ynet. Retrieved March 5, 2012.
- Jewish Journal: "Jews Get Geek on at Comic-Con" by Adam Wills July 22, 2009
- Rohan, Virginia. "Two Jersey guys get it 'Together'", The Record (Bergen County), October 4, 2007. Accessed October 6, 2007. "Comedy writers Matt Silverstein and Dave Jeser met at the Dwight-Englewood School, where a prank, fittingly enough, led them to realize they were kindred creative spirits.... Silverstein, 35, was born and raised in Oradell. New Milford's Jeser, 34, moved to Bergen County at age 10."
- Variety: "‘Golan the Insatiable’ Readies for Fox’s Primetime" by Mannie Holmes May 29, 2015
|This biographical article related to television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|