May 17, 1990|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||300 lb (136 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Dave Kruger is a former American football defensive end who is currently president of the Kruger Real Estate Group and advises individuals as a personal coach. He graduated from the University of Utah. He played college football at Utah, where he was on leadership committee for two years and captain in his senior year. He is the brother of Cleveland Browns outside linebacker Paul Kruger and Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Joe Kruger. He signed with the Cleveland Browns after the 2013 NFL draft as an undrafted free agent.
Kruger attended Timpanogos High School in Orem, Utah. He was named to the All-State, All-Region and All-Valley in his senior season in high school. In his junior season at high school, he led the class 5A in sacks in the regular season, and he also had 13 sacks in his senior season. He also was ranked as the 48th prospect among defensive tackles in the nation by scout.com.
|Name||Hometown||High school / college||Height||Weight||40‡||Commit date|
|Orem, Utah||Timpanogos High School||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)||264 lb (120 kg)||5||Jan 18, 2008|
|Recruiting star ratings: Scout: Rivals: 247Sports: N/A|
|Overall recruiting rankings: Scout: 48 (DT) Rivals: 25 (DT), 2 (UT)|
He is the son of Paul and Jennifer Kruger, and has three brothers and two sisters. His brother Paul Kruger currently plays defensive end for the New Orleans Saints and his younger brother Joe Kruger is a defensive end for the Pittsburgh Steelers. He is now president of Kruger Real Estate Group and advises as personal coach for individuals.
- "Utah Utes profile". utahutes.cstv.com. Archived from the original on 2012-11-19.
- "David Kruger Scout.com Profile". scout.com.
- "Dave Kruger College Statistics". sports-reference.com.
- "Rivals.com 2009 Freshman All-America team". rivals.com. Archived from the original on December 4, 2011. Retrieved December 18, 2009.
- "Browns release DE Dave Kruger, 3 others to reduce roster to 84, must be at 75 by Tuesday". foxnews.com. Retrieved August 25, 2013.
- "Browns waive Paul Kruger's brother". espn.com. Retrieved August 25, 2013.
- "Football: Kruger brotherhood brings more to the field". dailyutahchronicle.com. Retrieved August 22, 2012.
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive lineman born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|