Dave Logan (writer)
|Born||1968 (age 49–50)|
Logan gained a Ph.D. in Organizational Communication from the Annenberg School at University of Southern California (USC). He has been on faculty in the USC's Marshall School of Business since 1996 and he was associate dean of executive education (2000-2004).  Logan is also on the faculty at Getty Leadership Institute, the American College of Physician Executives, and teaches in the International Center for Leadership In Finance (ICLIF) in Kuala Lumpur. In 1997, he co-founded CultureSync, a management consulting firm.
Logan has co-authored four books, including Tribal Leadership and Three Laws of Performance.  He is a contributing writer at CBS Money Watch, and the editor of seven eJournals at the Social Science Research Network. He also lectures on leadership and organizational culture. He has been interviewed on CNN, Fox, National Public Radio and most major US networks and he has written for CNN  the Huffington Post  and The Gallup Business Journal. Logan's TED Talk on tribal leadership has over a half of million views. 
Twice profiled by Forbes Magazine (2011), it described Logan as "an internationally admired USC management professor, a paradigm shifter" (2013).  Toastmasters Magazine noted, "Dave Logan is one of the most natural and accomplished speakers you are likely to find." CBS News profiled Tribal Leadership in 2008. Logan's book is widely cited by financial texts.
- Tribal Leadership: Leveraging Natural Groups to Build a Thriving Organization by Dave Logan, John King and Halee Fischer-Wright
- The Three Laws of Performance: Rewriting the Future of Your Organization and Your Life by Steve Zaffron and Dave Logan
- "New York Times Bestseller List: June 26, 2011". New York Times. Retrieved 8 August 2013.
- Marshall faculty member book hits new heights, States News Service, June 28, 2011
- "Business Rock Stars: Dave Logan". Archived from the original on 2013-07-19.
- "Dave Logan on Tribal Leadership". Forbes. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- "TED Speakers - David Logan". TED. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- CBS articles.
- "Big Speak - Dave Logan". Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- "Harper Collins Speakers Bureau". Harper Collins. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- "Stuart Varney Gets Schooled".
- "Fox Business' Failed Ambush". Archived from the original on 2 August 2013. Retrieved 8 August 2013.
- "Fiscal cliff negotiations show how not to make a deal", CNN, December 9, 2012
- "'Systemic failure' is no excuse" CNN, January 8, 2010
- " When the Future Goes Off the Rails", Huffington Post September 25, 2012
- May 8, 2008, "The Five Stages of Workplace “Tribes”" Gallup Business Journal
- "Dave Logan Explains Where History And Miraculous Innovations Are Made". Forbes. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- "To Bring True Peace To The Middle East, Women In Palestine And Israel Must Take Center Stage". Forbes.
- "How To Guide Your Tribe". Toastmasters. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- "Tribal Leadership by Dave Logan, John King, & Halee Fischer-Wright", CBS News, August 19, 2008
- Seminars for the Financial Advisor (2009) Adri Miller-Heckman, Vervante, p48 ISBN 9781934509258
- Adopting Agile Software Practices: From Backlog to Continuous Feedback (2012) Sam Guckenheimer, Addison-Wesley, ISBN 9780133119183
- Alternatives That Work (2012) Russell Bishop, Clio Publishing p134 ISBN 9788578311186
- The Business of Happiness (2011) Tony Hsieh, Leduc's Publishing, p245 ISBN 9782848999579
- Eleven rings (2014) Phil Jackson, Roca Editorial, ISBN 9788499187891
- Tribal Leadership: Leveraging Natural Groups to Build a Thriving Organization
- The Three Laws of Performance: Rewriting the Future of Your Organization and Your Life