Naz at the book release party for his FRESH: Girld of Seduction, held at the Artist Bound Gallery in downtown Los Angeles, June 2006
|Born||September 2, 1969|
David F. Nazworthy, professionally known as Dave Naz (born in 1969 in Los Angeles, California) is an American photographer and film director. Nazworthy grew up in Beverly Hills, California. He is the son of Maxine F. Nazworthy, a descendant of Max Factor, Sr., founder of Max Factor & Co.. Nazworthy attended El Rodeo Elementary School in Beverly Hills, California and subsequently earned a high school diploma from Beverly Hills High School. From 1985-1997 Nazworthy played in the punk rock bands Chemical People, Down by Law & The Last (band). Inspired by artists such as: Larry Clark, Nan Goldin and Diane Arbus, Naz started photographing people. In 2001 Naz assisted Photographer Richard Kern and went on to shoot for a number of adult Magazines, including Taboo, Leg Show and Barely Legal. Several of Nazworthy's photos are used in the artwork of Richard Prince. Nazworthy married award winning adult film actress Oriana Small aka Ashley Blue on July 30, 2009.
- (2014) Genderqueer: And Other Gender Identities - (Essays by Morty Diamond, Jiz Lee, Sarah B. Burghauser, Ignacio Rivera, Jenny Factor). Rare Bird Books, A Barnacle Book. ISBN 1940207266
- (2011) Butt Babes - (Foreword by Lydia Lunch). Goliath Press. ISBN 3-936709-45-9
- (2010) A.S.L. - Edition Reuss ISBN 978-3-934020-84-9
- (2007) L.A. Bondage - (Foreword by Eric Kroll). Goliath Press. ISBN 3-936709-28-9
- (2006) Fresh: Girls Of Seduction - (Foreword by Mat Gleason). Goliath Press. ISBN 3-936709-19-X
- (2004) Legs - (Foreword by Nina Hartley). Goliath Press. ISBN 3-936709-12-2
- (2003) Panties - (Foreword by Lydia Lunch). Goliath Press. ISBN 3-936709-01-7
- (2002) Lust Circus - (Foreword by Tony Mitchell). Goliath Press.ISBN 3980760278
- (2015) Identity - University of Redlands Art Gallery (Redlands, CA)
- (2014) Identity - Coagula Curatorial (Los Angeles, CA)
- (2009) Candids - Perihelion Arts Gallery (Phoenix, AZ)
- (2007) Candids - Todd/Browning Gallery (Los Angeles, CA)
- (2005) Legs - Clair Obscur Gallery (Los Angeles, CA)
- (2004) Legs - Sometimes Madness is Wisdom Gallery (Los Angeles, CA)
- (2003) Panties - Perihelion Arts Gallery (Phoenix, AZ)
- (2002) Lust Circus - Stormy Leather Gallery (San Francisco, CA)
- (2002) Lust Circus - Curated by Mat Gleason, Coagula Gallery (Los Angeles, CA)
- (2015) "Identity: In & Beyond The Binary"
- (2012) "Waking Up"
- (2011) Slave 06 (JM Productions)
- (2010) F. M. Indie (Private Media Group)
- (2010) Turbo Rock (Good Releasing)
- (2009) Cheating Hollywood Wives (Private Media Group)
- (2009) L.A. Girls Love... (Private Media Group)
- (2008) Sugar Town (Vivid-Alt)
- (2008) Circa '82 (Vivid-Alt)
- (2008) House of Sex & Domination (Private Media Group)
- (2008) L.A. Lust (Private Media Group)
- (2006) Skater Girl Fever (Vivid-Alt)
- 2009 AVN Award Winner – Best Best BDSM Release (House of Sex & Domination - Private Media Group)
- 2009 Ninfa Award Winner for Best BDSM Film (House of Sex & Domination - Private Media Group)
- "Chemical People". chemicalpeople.com. Retrieved 22 September 2016.
- Dave Naz photography: Tiffany Limos - Ken Park
- Jonathan Gold (2007-05-09). "Dave Naz: The big uneasy". LA Weekly. Retrieved 2007-05-13.
- "Wallace Berman & Richard Prince @ Michael Kohn Gallery LA". try-har-der.blogspot.com. 16 January 2009. Retrieved 22 September 2016.
- "Dave Naz: Ashley Blue Official Blog".
- Dave Naz photography
- James Michael Nichols (8 September 2015). "This Is What It's Like To Grow Up Queer". huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved 22 September 2016.
- "Waking up (2012)". vimeo.com. Retrieved 22 September 2016.
- "Slave #6". gamelink.com. Retrieved 22 September 2016.
- "Turbo Rock DVD". goodvibes.com. Retrieved 22 September 2016.
- "Dave Naz". IMDb. Retrieved 22 September 2016.
- "A CLINTON SUMMIT ON WEB SECURITY?". AVN. Retrieved 22 September 2016.
- David Sullivan. "Chatsworth Pictures Releases Cuckold MILFs". AVN. Retrieved 22 September 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dave Naz.|
- Official website
- Dave Naz at the Internet Movie Database
- Dave Naz, Online Gallery on Erographic
- "4 Porn Stars Talk About How They Fell in Love"