Dave "The Rave" Ogilvie is a Canadian record producer and musician. He is a producer of industrial music and has been associated with bands such as Skinny Puppy (as longtime producer and onetime member), Doughboys, The Birthday Massacre (as co-producer since 2007), Marilyn Manson, Jakalope (his own band), Killing Joke, Men Without Hats, Queensrÿche, Alexz Johnson, Fake Shark - Real Zombie!, Left Spine Down, Raggedy Angry and Johnny Hollow. He is frequently credited as Dave "Rave" Ogilvie, but should not be confused with Dave Desroches, who has used the stage name "Dave Rave" without an additional surname, or with Nivek Ogre (Kevin Ogilvie) of Skinny Puppy.
Remixes and productions for bands
He has produced music and remixes for many bands, including Tool, Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson, Puscifer, Queen, David Bowie, MALHAVOC, KMFDM, 16VOLT, Johnny Hollow, Doughboys, The Birthday Massacre, Jakalope, Burlap, Killing Joke, Queensrÿche, Alexz Johnson, Fake Shark - Real Zombie!, Left Spine Down, Raggedy Angry and Drown (Hold on to the Hollow - 1994).
- The Caution Tapes: Interview with Left Spine Down
- Shut Up and Drive « « ReGen Magazine ReGen Magazine
- Raggedy Angry Interview
- Review: Raggedy Angry – How I Learned To Love Our Robot Overlords
- Chartattack Review: Raggedy Angry – How I Learned To Love Our Robot Overlords
- Tingen, Paul (September 2012). "Dave Ogilvie mixing 'Call Me Maybe'". Sound On Sound.