|Look up Davenport or davenport in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Davenport may refer to:
- Davenport, South Australia, a suburb of Port Augusta
- Electoral district of Davenport, in South Australia
- Davenport (electoral district), a federal electoral district
- Davenport (provincial electoral district), in Ontario
- Davenport, Toronto, a neighbourhood and former village in Toronto
In the United Kingdom
In the United State
- Davenport, Iowa, the largest city of that name in the US
- Davenport, California
- Davenport, Florida
- Davenport, Nebraska
- Davenport, New York
- Davenport, North Dakota
- Davenport, Oklahoma
- Davenport, Virginia
- Davenport, Washington
- Davenport Creek, a stream in Utah
- Davenport Glacier, in North Cascades National Park, Washington
- Davenport Lake, a lake in Georgia
- Davenport Municipal Airport (Washington)
- Davenport Neck, a peninsula in New York
- Davenport College, a residential college at Yale University
- Davenport University, a college in Michigan
- Davenport (sofa), a series of sofas, now a genericized trademark for "sofa"
- Davenport desk, an antique desk form
- Davenport (band), an experimental music project in Wisconsin, formed in 2002
- The Davenports, a rock band from New York, formed in 2000
- Davenport (surname), a list of people with the name
- Achilles Davenport, a character from the video game Assassin's Creed III
- Davenport, the surname of several characters from the T.V. series Lab Rats
- Lucas Davenport created by John Sandford
- Lieutenant Colonel Alvin H. "Chopper" Davenport, a character from the video game Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
- Ashley Davenport, a character in Revenge (TV series)
- Dave Davenport, a character from the online webcomic "Narbonic"
- Dawn Davenport, the main character played by Divine in the John Waters film, Female Trouble
- Henry Davenport, a fictional newsreader from the comedy series Drop the Dead Donkey played by David Swift.
Science and mathematics
- Davenport constant
- Davenport diagram, a graphical tool used in acid base physiology
- Davenport rotations, a mathematical decomposition of a matrix as a set of chained rotations
- Davenport Locomotive Works, an American locomotive manufacturer
- Davenport Pottery, a manufacturer of pottery in Longport, Staffordshire in the Nineteenth Century.
- USS Davenport (PF-69), a Tacoma-class frigate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Davenport.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.