From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Davenport or davenport in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Davenport may refer to:
- In Canada
- Davenport (electoral district), a federal electoral district
- Davenport (provincial electoral district), in Ontario
- Davenport, Toronto, a neighbourhood and former village in Toronto
- In the United Kingdom
- In the United States
- Davenport, Iowa, the largest city of that name in the US
- Davenport, California
- Davenport, Florida
- Davenport, Nebraska
- Davenport, New York
- Davenport, North Dakota
- Davenport, Oklahoma
- Davenport, Washington
- Davenport Creek, a stream in Utah
- In Australia
- Electoral district of Davenport, in South Australia
- Davenport (sofa), a series of sofas, now a genericized trademark for "sofa"
- Davenport desk, an antique desk form
- Davenport College, a residential college at Yale University
- Davenport University, a college in Michigan
- Davenport (surname), a list of people with the name
- Fictional characters
- Achilles Davenport, a character from the video game Assassins Creed 3
- Lieutenant Colonel Alvin H. "Chopper" Davenport, a character from the video game Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
- Ashley Davenport, a character in Revenge (TV series)
- Dave Davenport, a character from the online webcomic "Narbonic"
- Dawn Davenport, the main character played by Divine in the John Waters film, Female Trouble
- Donald Davenport, the obnoxious father and a main character in Lab Rats
- Davenport (band), an experimental music project based in Madison, Wisconsin
- Davenport diagram, a graphical tool used in acid base physiology
- Davenport Locomotive Works, an American locomotive manufacturer
- Davenport Pottery, a manufacturer of pottery in Longport, Staffordshire in the Nineteenth Century.
- Davenport rotations, a mathematical decomposition of a matrix as a set of chained rotations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Davenport.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.