|Origin||New York City, USA|
|Associated acts||Coheed and Cambria, The Prize Fighter Inferno, Fire Deuce|
|Members||Travis Stever, Tyler Klose, Tom Farkas, Michael Robert Hickey, Rory Hohenberger|
The English Panther
As the English Panther, Stever released one album in late 2006, titled The English Panther.
In 2008, Stever renamed the project Davenport Cabinet after two magicians, the Davenport Brothers of the mid-to-late 19th century. He has stated the reasoning for this as "I realized that I had no connection to the English Panther name. It was a joke name given to me a long time ago and I used it purely out of convenience. Frankly I think the name sucks now. Recently I found a name that is a better fit to the project." In late 2008 Stever released the album Nostalgia In Stereo as Davenport Cabinet. This album contains a mixture of old material written for The English Panther and new songs. As of 2011 Stever's cousin Tyler Klose joined Davenport Cabinet. He and Stever play guitar and sing. They have created a full-length album titled Our Machine released January 15, 2013. In May 2013, Tom Farkas (Bass) and Michael Robert Hickey (Drums) joined Davenport Cabinet as full-time members. As a band they have completed an EP titled Risks in Magic, released November 13, 2013.
- The English Panther (released December 22, 2006)
- Nostalgia In Stereo (released October 14, 2008)
- 12 inch split with One Small Step For Landmines (released June 2010)
- Our Machine (released January 15, 2013)
- Risks in Magic (released November 12, 2013)
- Damned Renegades (released September 30, 2014)
- "About Davenport Cabinet". Retrieved March 26, 2010.
|This article on a United States band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|