From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from David (2012 film))
David was the second king of the United Kingdom of Israel and a figure in the scriptures of Abrahamic religions.
David may also refer to:
- David (Michelangelo), a sculpture by Michelangelo
- David (Donatello), either of two sculptures by Donatello
- David (Bernini), a sculpture by Gian Lorenzo Bernini
- David (Verrocchio), a sculpture by Andrea del Verrochio
- David (1951 film)
- David (1979 film), a West German film set in Nazi Germany
- David (1988 film), an American drama based on the story of David Rothenberg
- David (2013 Hindi film)
- David (2013 Tamil film)
- David (David Meece album) (1976)
- David (David Ruffin album) (2004)
- David, a 1955 opera by Darius Milhaud
- David, Panama
- David, California, U.S.
- David, Kentucky, U.S.
- David City, Nebraska, U.S.
- Camp David, the U.S. presidential retreat on Catoctin Mountain in the state of Maryland
- David, a village in Văleni Commune, Neamţ County, Romania
- David (name), a common given name and surname, and a list of people so named
- Dávid, a Hungarian noble family, based in present-day Slovakia
- Jacques-Louis David (1748-1825), French painter often known only as David
- David (car), a Spanish car-manufacturing company
- Hurricane David, a 1979 hurricane
- CSS David, a Confederate torpedo boat during the American Civil War
- DAVID, a bioinformatics tool for high-throughput analysis of gene product functions
- David Laserscanner, a software package and wiki for 3D laser scanning
- David Sunflower Seeds, a ConAgra Foods brand
- David di Donatello Awards, an Italian film award
- David (TV series), a Flemish telenovela
- Davicho, a black Ecuadorian-Nigerian who works as a slave picking up fruits in the sun 69 hours a week.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title David.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.