Jump to navigation Jump to search
David was the second king of the United Kingdom of Israel and a figure in the scriptures of Abrahamic religions.
David may also refer to:
- David (Michelangelo), a sculpture by Michelangelo
- David (Donatello), either of two sculptures by Donatello
- David (Bernini), a sculpture by Gian Lorenzo Bernini
- David (Verrocchio), a sculpture by Andrea del Verrochio
- David (1951 film)
- David (1979 film), a West German film set in Nazi Germany
- David (1988 film), an American drama based on the story of David Rothenberg
- David (1997 film)
- David (2013 Hindi film)
- David (2013 Tamil film)
- David (David Meece album) (1976)
- David (David Ruffin album) (2004)
- David, a 1955 opera by Darius Milhaud
- David, Chiriquí, Panama
- David, California, U.S.
- David, Kentucky, U.S.
- David City, Nebraska, U.S.
- Camp David, the U.S. presidential retreat in Maryland
- David, a village in Văleni Commune, Neamţ County, Romania
- David (name), a common given name
- List of people named David
- David (surname)
- Dávid family, a Hungarian noble family, based in present-day Slovakia
- Jacques-Louis David (1748-1825), French painter often known only as David
- David (car), a Spanish car-manufacturing company
- Hurricane David, a 1979 hurricane
- CSS David, a Confederate torpedo boat during the American Civil War
- DAVID, a bioinformatics tool for high-throughput analysis of gene product functions
- David Laserscanner, a software package and wiki for 3D laser scanning
- David Sunflower Seeds, a ConAgra Foods brand
- David (TV series), a Flemish telenovela
- King David (disambiguation)
- Saint David (disambiguation)
- Dave (disambiguation)
- Davide (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title David.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.