Professor David Abramson FIEEE FACM FTSE FACS has been Director of the Research Computing Centre at the University of Queensland, Australia, since 2012. He has been involved in computer architecture and high performance computing research since 1979.
Abramson was elevated to Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) in 2016 for contributions to software tools for high performance, parallel, and distributed computing.
In 2010 whilst Professor of Computer Science at Monash University, he was elected a Fellow of the Australian Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering (FTSE). He is also a Fellow of the Association for Computing Machinery (FACM), and a Fellow of the Australian Computer Society (FACS).
Abramson has a Bachelor of Science (Honours), a Doctor of Philosophy, and a Doctor of Science, all from Monash University.
- Professor David Abramson, researchers.uq.edu.au
- David Abramson, Director of the Research Computing Centre, rcc.uq.edu.au
- "2016 elevated fellow" (PDF). IEEE Fellows Directory.
- David Abrahamson Bio, csse.monash.edu.au
- Professor David Abramson. Monash CSSE: "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 24 April 2013. Retrieved 1 October 2017.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Senior computing appointment announced at UQ, uq.edu.au
|This article about an Australian engineer, inventor or industrial designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|