Jump to navigation Jump to search
David Axelrod may refer to:
- David Axelrod (musician) (1931–2017), American composer, arranger and producer
- David Axelrod (political consultant), (born 1955) senior advisor to former U.S. President Barack Obama.
- David Jason Axelrod Ha'ivri (born 1967), Israeli settler, political activist
- David Axelrod (physician) (1935–1994), medical doctor and New York State Commissioner of Health in the 1980s and 1990s; drafted the Libby Zion Law
- David Axelrod, a character from Scott Spencer's novel Endless Love
|disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|