|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (June 2012)|
|Born||County Longford, Ireland|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|2002 - 2013||Longford|
David Barden is a Gaelic footballer from County Longford, Ireland. He had been a member of the Longford intercounty team since 2002 until 2013. He won 2 O'Byrne Shield medals in 2006 and 2007. In 2011 he helped Longford overcome Roscommon in the National Football League Div 4 final in Croke Park. In 2012 Longford were back in Croke Park this time for the Div 3 final and again won beating Wexford.
He played his club football with Clonguish with whom he won 3 Longford Senior Football Championships in 2003, 2004, and 2009. He also plays hurling with the club and won Longford Senior Hurling Championships in 2003, 2005, and 2006.
He is the nephew of 1960s Longford footballer Brendan Barden.
- 3 Longford Senior Football Championships (2003, 2004, 2009)
- 3 Longford Senior Hurling Championships (2003, 2005, 2006)
- 2 O'Bryne Cup Shields (2006, 2007)
- 1 National Football League Division 4 (2011)
- 1 National Football League Division 3 (2012)
- "Longford name three debutants". Hogan Stand. 30 April 2002. Retrieved 15 October 2013.