David Berry (actor)
|Born||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Spouse(s)||Kristina Tesic (m. 2012)|
David Berry is an Australian actor best known for his role as James Bligh in the television series A Place To Call Home.
Berry was born in Toronto, Canada, of Australian parents who moved to Sydney, Australia, when he was seven years old. Before becoming an actor he worked as a journalist. He trained at the Australian National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA) from which he graduated in 2010.
|2012||Home and Away||Logan Meyer||Television series/10 episodes|
|2012||Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries||Alastair||TV series/Episode: "Murder on the Ballarat Train"|
|2013–present||A Place To Call Home||James Bligh||TV series|
|2017–||Outlander||Lord John Grey||TV series|
- "A Place To Call Home: David Berry". Yahoo! TV Australia. Archived from the original on 10 June 2013. Retrieved 1 August 2017.
- Kinney, Valarie (3 February 2017). "Outlander's David Berry settles into fatherhood after birth of adorable tot". Daily Record. Retrieved 1 August 2017.
- Molloy, Shannon (26 September 2015). "Shunned, abused and tortured: David Berry portrays what many gay men endured in 1950s Australia". News.com.au. Retrieved 1 August 2017.
- Petski, Denise (August 29, 2016). "Outlander Casts David Berry As Lord John Grey". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved August 29, 2016.
- Rice, Lynette (August 29, 2016). "Outlander finds its Lord John Grey". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved August 29, 2016.
- "Outlander Finds Its Lord John Grey in David Berry". Variety. August 29, 2016. Retrieved August 29, 2016.