|Date of birth||22 November 1971|
|Place of birth||Czechoslovakia|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|1993–1994||SK Hradec Králové||43||(9)|
|1997–2000||FC Slovan Liberec||84||(6)|
|2002–2003||SK Hradec Králové||22||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
David Breda (born 22 November 1971) is a Czech former football midfielder. He played in the Gambrinus liga, making over 200 league appearances. He scored in the UEFA Cup for Liberec against Liverpool in November 2000. In 2011, at the age of 39, Breda was still playing in the Czech leagues, for Czech Fourth Division side SK Převýšov.
- Jeřábek, Luboš (2007). Ceský a ceskoslovenský fotbal - lexikon osobností a klubu (in Czech). Prague: Grada Publishing. p. 26. ISBN 978-80-247-1656-5.
- Profile at gambrinusliga.cz (in Czech)
- "Owen goal seals Reds comeback". BBC News. 9 November 2000. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Exligista Breda zažil i pády. Teď si v Převýšově užívá nejlepší fotbal". idnes.cz (in Czech). 6 October 2011. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- David Breda – Czech First League statistics at Fotbal DNES (in Czech)
- David Breda at WorldFootball.net
|This biographical article related to association football in the Czech Republic, about a midfielder, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|