David Brendan Hopes
David Brendan Hopes (born 1950 in Akron, Ohio) is an American author, playwright, and poet. He is a professor of literature at the University of North Carolina at Asheville. He is the author of Bird Songs of the Mesozoic, Abbott's Dance , Man in Flight , Edward The King, 7 Reece Mews , A Dream of Adonis, A Sense of the Morning and A Childhood in the Milky Way.
- "BOOK REVIEW: Walk on the wild side". Naperville Sun. 2005-05-19. Retrieved 2008-05-04.
- "Monday Morning Productions Presents The New York City Premiere of David Brendan Hopes '7 REECE MEWS". broadwayworld.com. Wisdom Digital Media. 2004-05-16. Retrieved 2008-05-04.
- "AN EYES-OPEN WALK THROUGH THE WOODS". The Sacramento Bee. 1988-07-19. Retrieved 2008-05-04.
- "PATH TO POETRY BEGINS IN OHIO GROWING UP IN AKRON IS TEACHER'S IMPETUS FOR COLLECTION". Akron Beacon Journal. 1999-04-10. Retrieved 2008-05-04.
- UNC Asheville Faculty page
- Further information 
- 2018 released book from the Black Mountain Press, Night, Sleep, and the Dreams of Lovers
|This biographical article about an American poet born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|