David Brickhill-Jones (born 1981) is a British orienteer. He is on the British Orienteering Federation's (BOF) Senior for 2008 squad, the orienteering equivalent of being on Team GB. His best performance was at a 2005 World Cup sprint race, where he achieved a silver medal. At the European Orienteering Championships in 2002 he came fourth in the Sprint race. With 1047 points, he is currently at 951st place worldwide, although at one point he was ranked 30th. He is currently part of the British Orienteering squad, which is run by the British Orienteering Federation. He runs for Halden SK in Norway and Interlopers in the UK.
- "Squad". British Orienteering Federation. Retrieved 2008-08-22.
- "David Brickhill-Jones". British Orienteering Federation. Retrieved 2008-07-15.
- "Profile:Brickhill-Jones_David". runners.worldofo.com. Retrieved 2008-06-28.
- "David Brickhill-Jones". International Orienteering Federation. Retrieved 2008-07-15.
- "Senior Squad for 2008". British Orienteering Federation. Retrieved 2008-07-15.
|This biographical article about a British orienteer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|