|Born||Margate City, New Jersey|
|Alma mater||Princeton University
Harvard Law School
|Employer||Christians United for Israel|
David Brog is the Executive Director of Christians United For Israel (CUFI), an American pro-Israel Christian organization. He is the author of In Defense of Faith: The Judeo-Christian Idea and the Struggle for Humanity and Standing With Israel: Why Christians Support the Jewish State. On March 20, 2017 he released his latest book, Reclaiming Israel’s History: Roots, Rights, and the Struggle for Peace.
Education and career
Brog graduated from Princeton University with his bachelor's degree. He then went on to Harvard Law School where he graduated with his JD in 1991. After graduating from Harvard Law School, Brog served as an executive at America Online and practiced corporate law both in Israel and the United States. Afterwards he worked in the United States Senate for seven years, where he eventually became the chief of staff to Senator Arlen Specter and staff director of the Senate Judiciary Committee. He became the Executive Director of Christians United For Israel (CUFI), an American pro-Israel Christian organization in 2006.
In July 2015, Brog was tapped to head a new group called the Maccabee Task Force, an entity formed by American philanthropists Sheldon Adelson and Haim Saban to combat Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) activities on the college campus level.
- Reclaiming Israel’s History: Roots, Rights, and the Struggle for Peace (2017)
- In Defense of Faith: The Judeo-Christian Idea and the Struggle for Humanity (2010)
- Standing With Israel: Why Christians Support the Jewish State (2006)
- Rosner, Shmuel (2006-05-07). "David Brog on why Christians support the Jewish state". Haaretz. Retrieved 2014-08-10.
- JTA (10 Jul 2015). "CUFI's David Brog to lead new anti-BDS campus group". Jewish Telegraphic Agency.
- Berkowitz, Bill (22 Jul 2015). "BDS Opponents Launch "Campus Maccabees" to Fight Divestment Efforts". Truthout.
- Guttman, Nathan (8 Jul 2015). "Leader of Christian Zionists Named Head of Campus Anti-BDS Group". Forward.
- David Brog on Why Christians Support the Jewish State, Haaretz, 7 May 2006.
|This biographical article about a United States activist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Israel-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|