|Member of the Virginia House of Delegates|
from the 37th district
|Assumed office |
January 11, 2006
|Preceded by||Chap Petersen|
|Born||May 6, 1969|
Fairfax, Virginia, U.S.
|Spouse||Gretchen Marie Reimer|
|Residence||Fairfax County, Virginia|
|Alma mater||College of William and Mary|
|Committees||General Laws; Education; Agriculture Chesapeake and Natural Resources; Appropriations|
David L. Bulova (born May 6, 1969) is an American politician of the Democratic Party. Since 2006 he has been a member of the Virginia House of Delegates. He currently[update] represents the 37th district, including the city of Fairfax and part of Fairfax County. He is the son of former Fairfax County Board of Supervisors chairman Sharon Bulova.
Bulova serves as Chair of the General Laws Committee and Chair of the Commerce, Agriculture, and Natural Resources Subcommittee in the Appropriations Committee. Additionally, he serves as a member of the Education Committee, Agriculture Chesapeake and Natural Resources and Appropriations Committee.
- Virginia Senate House of Delegates; David L. Bulova
- "Virginia House of Delegates Member Listings". virginiageneralassembly.gov. Retrieved 2020-05-27.
- "Virginia House of Delegates; David L. Bulova". Retrieved 2008-11-13.
- Delegate David Bulova; Welcome to Virginia's 37th District! (Constituent/campaign website)
- "Virginia Public Access Project; David L. Bulova". Retrieved 2008-11-13.
- "Virginia State Board of Elections; Election Information; Election Results". Archived from the original on June 17, 2010. Retrieved 2008-11-13.