David Caesar (born in 1963) is an Australian television and film director and writer. He grew up in Turlinjah on the south coast of NSW and attended school in nearby Moruya where he was school captain in his senior year.
Caesar graduated from the Australian Film Television and Radio School in 1987. He won an AWGIE and best director at Shanghai Film Festival for his film MULLET. He won a Queensland Premiers Literary award for the screenplay for PRIME MOVER in 2008.
- Dangerous (TV series)
- RAN Remote Area Nurse (TV series)
- Fireflies (TV series)
- Bad Cop, Bad Cop
- Water Rats
- All Saints (TV series)
- Wildside (TV drama)
- Halifax f.p.
- Twisted Tales (TV series)
- The Feds (telemovie)
- Bananas in Pyjamas
- K-9 (TV series) – Regeneration (Series 1; Episode 1)
- K-9 (TV series) – Liberation (Series 1; Episode 2)
- Rush (TV series)
- Razor (TV series)
- Cops LAC (TV series)
- Phryne Fisher (TV series)
- "David Caesar Screenography". Australian Screen. National Film and Sound Archive. Retrieved 11 March 2010.
- "David Caesar – Prime Mover". 2010 NSW Premier's Literary Awards. Arts NSW. Retrieved 11 March 2010.
- David Caesar (13 June 2009). "Australian Screen" (Interview). Interview with Ray Argall. Sydney: National Film and Sound Archive. Retrieved 11 March 2010.
|This article about an Australian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|