|Full name||David Cawley|
|Date of birth||19 September 1991|
|Place of birth||Castlebar, Ireland|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 May 2015.
Cawley signed for Sligo Rovers on 22 February 2012. He was given the number 22 shirt upon his arrival at the Showgrounds. He made his debut as a half-time substitute against Glentoran in a 2-0 Setanta Sports Cup victory on 5 March.  David scored his first goal for the club with a fine 20 yard strike in a 3-0 home win against reigning champions Shamrock Rovers.  As the season went on, Cawley proved to be one of Sligo Rovers' most influential players as they claimed the league title. He was nominated for PFAI Young Player of the Year at the end of the season but was pipped by Christopher Forrester. He continued to be a key player in 2013 starting the first 21 league games and only missing two all season. He also finished as second highest scorer behind Anthony Elding.
- Sligo Rovers
- "David Cawley". http://www.sligorovers.com/. Retrieved 14 March 2013.
- "Sligo Rovers sign three". http://theleagueofirelandblog.blogspot.ie/. Kieran Burke. 22 February 2012. Retrieved 14 March 2013.
- "Sligo Rovers v Glentoran". http://extratime.ie/. 5 March 2012. Retrieved 14 March 2013.
- "Sligo Rovers 3-0 Shamrock Rovers". http://rte.ie/. 12 May 2012. Retrieved 14 March 2013.