This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This biography of a living person includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article may need to be rewritten to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. (November 2013)
David Coderre is an advocate of Computer Assisted Audit Tools and Techniques (CAATTs, computer tools that assist auditors in their profession). David Coderre is best known for his work with Audit Command Language (ACL., a computing language designed specifically for the audit profession). David Coderre was awarded a lifetime achievement award by the Canadian body of the Institute of Internal Auditors for his contributions to the field of Internal Audit and CAATTS.
David Coderre's book CAATTs and Other BEASTs for Auditors is a known work in the field of CAATTs. It has been updated and re-released under the title Internal Audit: Efficiency and Effectiveness through Automation
David Coderre is the President/CEO of his own consulting company CAATS---Computer Assisted Analysis Techniques and Solutions.
- GTAG #3: Continuous Auditing: Implications for Assurance, Monitoring, and Risk Assessment
- Book: CAATTs and Other BEASTs for Auditors (NOTE: BEASTs is an acronym for "Beneficial Electronic Audit Support Tools.")
- Book: Computer-Aided Fraud Prevention and Detection
- Book: Fraud Detection has been translated into Korean (2002)
- Book and CD_ROM: Fraud Analysis Techniques Using ACL (This book was previously known as the Fraud Toolkit.)
- Numerous Articles in the Institute of Internal Auditors's official publication "The Internal Auditor"
- Numerous Articles in the AICPA's "Journal of Accountancy"
- Numerous Articles in other audit related magazines, including Internal Auditing (UK) and EDPACS (US).
- David Coderre (aka CAATS) is also one of less than 10 "Super Users" on the Official ACL User Forum.
- Official Website of David Coderre