||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Colin David Daker
29 September 1935
Bilston, Staffordshire, England
He is best known for his role as Harry Crawford in the hit series Boon. He also played PC Owen Culshaw in Z-Cars, Jarvis in Porridge and Captain Nathan Spiker in Dick Turpin. He appeared in the Doctor Who serials The Time Warrior and Nightmare of Eden.
Guest roles include: King of the River, Coronation Street, UFO, Dixon of Dock Green, Villains, Hadleigh, Doctor Who, The Carnforth Practice, Hunter's Walk, Thriller, Dial M for Murder, Churchill's People, The Main Chance, Softly, Softly: Taskforce, Warship, Rising Damp, Regan (pilot of The Sweeney), Target, Play for Today, When the Boat Comes In, All Creatures Great and Small, Strangers, Hazell, The Gentle Touch, Only Fools and Horses, Minder, Juliet Bravo, Crown Court, Casualty, Dangerfield, Heartbeat, The Ruth Rendell Mysteries, The Bill, Midsomer Murders, Dalziel and Pascoe, Where the Heart Is, The Last Detective, Powers, Doctors and Holby City.
- O Lucky Man! (1973) - Policeman at Accident / Man at Stag Party / Munda's Manservant / Policeman at Tenement
- The Optimists of Nine Elms (1973) - Bob Ellis
- Doctor Who (The Time Warrior, 1973-1974; Nightmare of Eden, 1979) - Irongron / Rigg
- The Black Windmill (1974) - MI5 Man
- Stardust (1974) - Ralph Woods
- Aces High (1976) - Bennett
- Voyage of the Damned (1976) - First Officer
- That Summer! (1979) - Pub Landlord
- Charlie Muffin (1979) - Bolton
- Time Bandits (1981) - Kevin's Father
- Britannia Hospital (1982) - Guest Workman
- The Woman in Black (1989) - Josiah Freston
- I Bought a Vampire Motorcycle (1990) - Sergeant
- Check Company
- "David Daker". BFI.
- "BBC NEWS - UK - Actor Michael Elphick dies".
- "David Daker". TV.com. CBS Interactive.
- "Time Bandits (1981)". BFI.
- "I Bought a Vampire Motorcycle (1990)". BFI.