From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
David Davalos (born 1965) is an American playwright.
- 2001 - Darkfall - a modern sequel to Paradise Lost. World Premiere at Sacred Fools Theater Company in Los Angeles.
- 2002 - Daedalus - a fantasia of Leonardo da Vinci's time as a military engineer to Cesare Borgia, in the company of Lucrezia Borgia and Niccolò Machiavelli 
- 2008 - Wittenberg - a "tragical-comical-historical" prequel to Hamlet, Doctor Faustus (play) and the Protestant Reformation
- "Doing it all in 'Darkfall'".
- UK premiere at the Gate Theatre in September 2011
- Wittenberg, a play by David Davalos
|This article about an American playwright is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|