David Drummond (Google)
David Carl Drummond is Google's Senior Vice President of Corporate Development and Chief Legal Officer. He joined Google in 2002. He is the Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, Chief Legal Officer and Secretary of Alphabet Inc.. He sits on the board of directors of a mental health not-for-profit Crisis Text Line.
- "BBC News - Google's Drummond calls for new NSA reforms". BBC News.
- "David Drummond". Forbes.
- "Management team". google.com.
- "Board of Directors.". Crisis Text Line.
- "Google Management". Google. Retrieved 8 May 2013.
- "State Bar of CA :: David C. Drummond". California Bar.
- "Mr David Carl Drummond, Attorney". Lawyer.com. Retrieved November 17, 2015.
- "Lawyer David Drummond - Mountain View Attorney - Avvo.com". avvo.com.
- "David Carl Drummond Lawyer Profile - martindale.com". martindale.com.
- "Santa Clara University". scu.edu.
- "David Drummond - The 2011 TIME 100 Poll - TIME". TIME.com. 4 April 2011.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|