David Edwards (Oregon politician)
|Member of the Oregon House of Representatives
from the 30th district
|Preceded by||Derrick Kitts|
|Succeeded by||Shawn Lindsay|
|Born||David W. Edwards
1966 (age 50–51)
Las Vegas, Nevada
|Alma mater||University of Southern California, University of Oregon|
David W. Edwards (born 1966) is a former Democratic member of the Oregon House of Representatives, representing District 30 from 2007–2010. He graduated Hillsboro High School and earned bachelor's and master's degrees in English literature from the University of Southern California and a master's in public affairs from the University of Oregon. Edwards attended the University of Southern California's film school and turned to filmmaking after leaving the legislature, writing, directing and producing a supernatural thriller, Nightscape. He also produced a tie-in video game, Nightscape: Phantom Fast Racing, available via iTunes and an original Nightscape novel, Nightscape: The Dreams of Devils. Edwards is also the founder and former CEO of Zanthus, a high tech marketing research company in Portland, Oregon.
- Fuggetta, Emily (October 31, 2012). "Hillsboro filmmaker's movie 'Nightscape' to make local debut next month". The Oregonian. Retrieved October 31, 2012.
- Parks, Casey (August 18, 2011). "Hillsboro legislator-turned-director David Edwards films his first movie: 'Nightscape'". The Oregonian. Retrieved August 18, 2011.
- Project Vote Smart - Representative David Edwards (OR) profile
- Follow the Money - David Edwards
- 2006 campaign contributions
|This article about an Oregon politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|