David Feldman (historian)
David Feldman is a professor at Birkbeck College, University of London. Feldman is director of the Pears Institute for the study of Antisemitism. His research relates to the history of minorities and their place in British society from 1600 to the current time.
- Integration, Disadvantage and Extremism, Pears Institute/COMPAS, 2014. (co-edited with B. Gidley)
- Post-war Reconstruction in Europe: International Perspectives 1945-1949 Past and Present Supplement, 6, 2011, Oxford University Press. (co-edited with M. Mazower and J. Reinisch)
- Structures and Transformations in British History, Cambridge University Press, January 2011. (co-edited with J. Lawrence)
- Paths of Integration: Migrants in Western Europe (1880-2004), University of Amsterdam Press, 2006. (co-edited with L. Lucassen and J. Oltmer)
- Jewish Workers in the Modern Diaspora, University of California Press, 1998. (co-edited with Nancy Green and others)
- *Englishmen and Jews: Social Relations and Political Culture, 1840-1914, Yale University Press, 1994.
- Metropolis London: Histories and Representations since 1800, Routledge, 1989. (co-edited with G. Stedman Jones)
- David Feldman. Birkbeck College. Retrieved 13 May 2015.
- Professor David Feldman, Director, Pears Institute. Pears Institute for the study of Antisemitism. Retrieved 21 May 2015.
- David Feldman's tribute to Eric Hobsbawm.
- "Equality, Race and the Jewish Problem". Audio of lecture by David Feldman.
- Pears Institute for the study of Antisemitism.
|This article about a British historian or genealogist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|