David G. Goodman
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This list is not finished; you can help Wikipedia by adding to it.
- After apocalypse: four Japanese plays of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, 1986
- Land of volcanic ash: a play in 2 parts by Sakae Kubo, 1988
- Long, long autumn nights: selected poems of Oguma Hideo, 1901-1940, 1989
- Five plays by Kunio Kishida, 1989
- Jews in the Japanese mind: the history and uses of a cultural stereotype, 1995
- Angura: posters of the Japanese avant-garde, 1999
- The return of the gods: Japanese drama and culture in the 1960s, 2003
- "David G. Goodman". Library of Congress Authorities. Retrieved 21 August 2013.
- Ruppert, Brian. "Death of David G. Goodman". H-Net Discussion Networks. Retrieved 21 August 2013.
- Goodman, David G. (1995). Jews in the Japanese Mind, pp. x-xi.
- WorldCat Identities: Goodman, David G.; retrieved 2013-8-14.