David G. Wilson
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|David G. Wilson|
|Occupation||Film producer, screenwriter|
David G. Wilson, the son of Michael G. Wilson, is head of Creative & Business Affairs for Eon Screenwriters Workshop Ltd, as well as Vice-president of Global Business Strategy for Eon Productions. He is also CEO of Shared Experience Art Machine Ltd.
He has worked in feature film production since 1992 on 11 films, starting out as an assistant director on Japanese low- and medium-budget features in Tokyo, where he worked with director Shohei Imamura. He has worked on five James Bond movies, including as script editor on Quantum of Solace and assistant producer on Casino Royale.
James Bond franchise
VP Global Business Strategy for Eon Productions.
Assistant Producer for Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli
- Casino Royale (2006)
Executive Producer, 007 Legends
- Campbell, Zoe (1 December 2011). "Bond Video Games Rebooted – GoldenEye 007: Reloaded". Offscreen. Retrieved 26 August 2012.
- Fletcher, JC. "007 Legends has a Licence to Die Another Day". Joystick.com.
- "GoldenEye Cast & Crew List". IMDB.
- "GoldenEye 007 Multiplayer Trailer Released". Wirebot.
- "007 GoldenEye Reloaded Credits". Moby Games.
- Calvin, Chang. "007 Bloodstone Credits". Moby Games.