David García Dapena
|Full name||David García Dapena|
30 September 1977 |
|Tour of Turkey 2008|
During the 2010 Vuelta a España he tested positive for EPO. A later sample also tested positive for HES. The Spanish Cycling Federation subsequently banned him for 2 years, effective 6 October 2010, and declared his results of the 2010 Vuelta a España void. After retiring, García disclosed information to the police about how he had acquired the product, and led to the arrest of Alberto Beltrán Niño in March 2012.
- 1st, Stage 8, Volta a Portugal do Futuro
- 1st, Stage 4, GP Philips
- 1st, Stage 2, GP Castanhede
- 1st, Stage 1, GP Abimota
- 1st, Stage 4, GP Abimota
- 1st, Stage 4, Volta a Terras de Santa Maria
- 1st, Stage 2, Volta a Tras os Montes
- 1st, Stage, GP Abimota
- 1st, Stage, Volta a Terras de Santa Maria
- 1st, Overall, Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey
- 1st, Stage 15, Vuelta a España
- 1st, Stage 2, Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey
- 1st, Vuelta a La Rioja
- David García Dapena at Cycling Archives
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-11-02. Retrieved 2012-01-11.
- Cossins, Peter (19 March 2012). "Operacion Skype: Rider’s evidence leads to doctor’s arrest". Cycling News. Future Publishing Limited. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
|This biographical article related to a Spanish cycling person born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|