David Graham (footballer, born 1983)
|Full name||David Graham|
|Date of birth||2 June 1983|
|Place of birth||Stirling, Scotland|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|2007||→ Hamilton Academical (loan)||5||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:10, 26 April 2013 (UTC).
During his youth career, David's former teams include Denny BC, Riverside and Gairdoch United. Graham spent his early career entirely in Scotland, mostly in leagues below the SPL. He started his career as a striker for Stenhousemuir in 2001, for whom he scored 5 goals in 53 league appearances. He moved to Stanraer where he was much more prolific, scoring 33 goals in 52 appearances – a strike rate better than a goal every other game. From there he went to ambitious Gretna but he did not do as well as he scored just 6 goals in his 68 matches. He then moved to Hamilton Academical on loan before making this move permanent in 2007.
After a successful season with the Accies, which saw him help the club win promotion to the Scottish Premier League, Graham was awarded a new two-year contract. In the January transfer window of 2009, Graham moved to Dunfermline Athletic. Graham signed for Greenock Morton in June 2012, and was released in April 2013.
In July 2013, Graham played and scored in a pre-season victory for Crusaders over Lisburn Rangers. In June 2016 Graham signed for Division 1B of the Northern Amateur Football League side Rathfriland Rangers in Northern Ireland.
- Scottish Football League Second Division: 2003-04
- Scottish Football League Second Division: Runners-up 2004-05
- Scottish Football League Second Division: 2005-06
- Scottish Cup: Runners-up 2005-06
- Scottish Football League First Division: 2006-07
- Scottish Football League First Division: 2007-08
- Scottish Football League First Division: 2010-11
- Scottish Football League First Division: Runners-up 2012-13
- "Rathfriland Rangers boss Paul Kirk has secured the signatures of @LisburnRangers pair @DG10schmoo and @mccann_peter.". Twitter. 2 June 2016. Retrieved 2 June 2016.
- "David Graham". Youth Football Scotland. Retrieved 22 February 2011.
- "McCarthy extends stay with Accies". BBC News. 17 May 2008. Retrieved 17 May 2008.
- "David Graham released". Retrieved 20 January 2009.
- Tait, Chris (20 June 2012). "Graham is sixth Ton signing". Greenock Telegraph. Retrieved 21 June 2012.
- "Graham exits Ton". Greenock Telegraph. 26 April 2013. Retrieved 26 April 2013.
- "Lisburn Rangers v Crusaders 0-2". Lisburn Rangers F.C. 18 July 2013. Retrieved 1 August 2013.