This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Periscope Entertainment is a Los Angeles-based film company that was founded in 2004 by producer David Guy Levy. It has several projects in development and set for release.
- London Fields, directed by Mathew Cullen starring Amber Heard, Theo James, Jim Sturgess and Billy Bob Thornton.
- Would You Rather, Desperate to help her ailing brother, a young woman agrees to compete in a deadly game of "Would You Rather," hosted by a sadistic aristocrat. Starring Brittany Snow and Jeffrey Combs, the film was directed by David Guy Levy and written by Steffen Schlachtenhaufen.
- Terri, Azazel Jacobs' follow-up to his Sundance hit, "Momma's Man", from the Independent Spirit Award nominated script by Patrick deWitt, Terri is a boy just trying to survive his awkward years as a teenager. John. C. Really and Jacob Wysocki star.
- August, directed by Austin Chick and starring Josh Hartnett, Adam Scott, Naomie Harris, with David Bowie and Rip Torn, which centers on two brothers fighting to keep their start-up company afloat on Wall Street during the month of August, 2001. AUGUST premiered at the 2008 Sundance Film Festival and was Periscope Entertainment's first motion picture release.
- Lying, the directorial debut of M Blash, starring Chloë Sevigny, Jena Malone and Leelee Sobieski, which follows the unraveling of a pathological liar during a weekend with some friends at her family's country home. Lying was an official selection of the Directors Fortnight program at the Cannes Film Festival.
- Taking Chances, directed by Talmadge Cooley and written by Annie Nocenti, starring Justin Long, Emmanuelle Chriqui and Rob Corddry.
Projects in development for Periscope include:
- The Peanut Butter Solution, Michael Baskin is an average, everyday little boy. And, Like most eleven-year-olds, has a vivid imagination that sometimes gets the best of him. But nothing, not even his wildest imaginings, can prepare little Michael for the strange and enchanting adventure that will change his life. David Guy Levy teams up with Rock Demmers, the original producer of the 1985 award winning family film, for this classic remake.
- Cornboy, from the graphic novel, about a boy who is half-man, half-corn and one day is set free in the care of a curious doctor, finally experiencing the outside world for what it really is.
Periscope annually sponsored The Bent Festival which takes place across the U.S. up through 2008.
- Would You Rather (2012) Starring Brittany Snow, Jeffrey Combs and Sasha Grey.
- Terri (2006) Starring Jacob Wysocki, Creed Bratton, and John C Reilly.
- Taking Chances (2008) Starring Justin Long, Emmanuelle Chriqui and Rob Corddry.
- August (2007) Starring Josh Hartnett, Naomie Harris.
- Lying (2006) Starring Chloë Sevigny, Jena Malone, and Leelee Sobieski.