David Harris (software developer)
|Born||August 1961 (age 58)|
David Harris (born in August 1961) is a New Zealand software developer from Dunedin, New Zealand. He developed the Pegasus Mail client and the Mercury Mail Transport System, and is a former staff member of the University of Otago. He wrote columns for Computerworld between 2000 and 2004.
- "Biography at InternetNZ". Archived from the original on 19 October 2008. Retrieved 6 April 2006.
- Clarke, Gavin (5 January 2007). "Lack of cash claims email pioneer". The Register: Business. Retrieved 10 November 2018.
- Stories by David Harris, Computerworld, retrieved 15 October 2018.
- Tech News: NZ: The Clever Country: David Harris, 25/11/2002. retrieved 2006-04-06.
- Pegasus Mail
- Mercury Mail Transport System
- David Harris's nomination for the Internet Council of New Zealand
|This biographical article relating to a computer specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a New Zealand scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|