|Member of the Michigan Senate
from the 29th district
January 1, 2011
|Preceded by||Bill Hardiman|
|Member of the Michigan House of Representatives
from the 86th district
January 1, 2005 – December 31, 2010
|Preceded by||James Koetje|
|Succeeded by||Lisa Lyons|
November 15, 1973 |
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Hildenbrand was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan and graduated from Lowell High School. He earned a bachelor of science degree in public resource management from Michigan State University. He was elected to the Michigan House of Representatives, representing district 86, in 2004, and was re-elected twice. He was elected to the Michigan State Senate in 2010.
- "Senator Dave Hildenbrand". Michigan Senate Republicans. Archived from the original on 4 December 2010. Retrieved 17 January 2011.
- 2011-2012 Michigan Manual: State Senator Dave Hildenbrand
- "Michigan Senate". Michigan State Senate. Archived from the original on 3 December 2010. Retrieved 17 January 2011.
- Fleszar, Chris (11/9/2010). "Kent County Republican Dave Hildenbrand chosen assistant majority leader in the State Senate". wzzm13.com. Retrieved 17 January 2011. Check date values in:
- "Dave Hildenbrand". Michigan Votes. Mackinac Center for Public Policy. Retrieved 17 January 2011.
|This article about a Michigan politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|