David J. Burke
|David J. Burke|
November 8, 1948 |
Raleigh, North Carolina, U.S.
|Occupation||Producer, director, screenwriter|
- Wiseguy (1989) – One episode, "Sins of the Father"
- TriBeCa (1993) – One episode, "Honor"
- seaQuest DSV (1994–1995) – Two episodes, "Alone", "The Good Death"
- Edison (2005)
- Animal (2005)
- The Prosecution of an American President (2012)
- David J. Burke on IMDb
- John J. O'Connor (March 30, 1993). "A Serious Show On Fox. Seriously". The New York Times.
What's most impressive so far about TriBeCa is the level of production quality. With Mr. Burke, Mr. De Niro and Jane Rosenthal as the executive producers, TriBeCa is obviously not going to be your average, somewhat tacky weekly series.
- James Doolittle (April 13, 1993). "Fox's 'Tribeca' taps anthology format for good drama". The Daily Collegian. Archived from the original on August 30, 2009.
Much of the praise must go to series creator and co-executive producer David J. Burke, who brings the same sense of character development and realism that propelled his last series, CBS's Wiseguy.
|This biographical article related to television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States film director born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|