This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
David Jones-Roberts at The Lucky One World premiere
9 April 1990|
Early and personal life
Jones-Roberts was born on 9 April 1990 to actors Danny Roberts and Lindsay Neil. He graduated from the Newtown High School of the Performing Arts. In his spare time, Jones-Roberts does gymnastics, which he has enjoyed from a young age.
Jones-Roberts previously auditioned for the roles of Henry Hunter, Lucas Holden, Drew Curtis and Geoff Campbell in Home and Away. He later successfully auditioned for the role of Xavier Austin. The actor was surfing when his agent told him he had won the role. Jones-Roberts quit Home and Away in 2012 and his final episode was broadcast on 3 July 2012. The actor thanked his fans for their support on Twitter, writing "Just wanted to say thanks to all my fans out there for your continued support throughout the years. Truly wouldn't be where I am without you guys."
|2008–12, 2013||Home and Away||Xavier Austin||Regular role|
- "David Jones Roberts (as Xavier Austin)". TV3. Retrieved 8 July 2012.
- "David Jones-Roberts". Yahoo!7. July 2011. Retrieved 8 July 2012.
- "David Jones-Roberts is at your mercy". Inside Soap. Hachette Filipacchi UK (27): 46. 10 July 2010.
- Seager, Tania (3 December 2008). "Interview with David Jones Roberts". Yahoo!7. Yahoo!7. Archived from the original on 9 January 2011. Retrieved 9 January 2011.
- Kilkelly, Daniel (3 July 2012). "'Home and Away': David Jones-Roberts thanks fans after Xavier exit". Digital Spy. Hearst Magazines UK. Retrieved 3 July 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to David Jones-Roberts.|
|This article about an Australian television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|