David Kenny (executive)
David Kenny is the CEO of Nielsen Holdings. He joined Nielsen in December 2018, prior to which he was the senior Vice President of IBM's Watson & Cloud platform. He was also formerly the CEO of The Weather Company, which was acquired by IBM in 2016. Kenny replaced Mike Kelly at the Weather Company in January 2012. He was also the Chairman of the board.
- Lunden, Ingrid (January 29, 2016). "IBM Closes Weather Co. Purchase, Names David Kenny New Head Of Watson Platform". TechCrunch.
- Vranica, Suzanne; Schechner, Sam (January 25, 2012). "Weather Channel Taps Digital Expert as CEO". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved January 14, 2014.
- Newsroom | The Weather Company. Press.weather.com. Retrieved on March 24, 2017.
- Facts & Figures. Akamai.com. Retrieved on March 24, 2017.
- Ovide, Shira (October 26, 2011). "Is This Man Campaigning for the Yahoo CEO Job?". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved January 14, 2014.
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|