David Sanford Kohan
April 16, 1964
New York City, U.S.
|Alma mater||Wesleyan University (1986)|
|Occupation||Television producer, writer|
|Relatives||Jenji Kohan (sister)|
Christopher Noxon (brother-in-law)
David Sanford Kohan (born April 16, 1964) is an American television producer and writer. After writing for The Wonder Years and The Dennis Miller Show, Kohan co-created and produced Will & Grace, Boston Common, Good Morning, Miami, Twins and Four Kings with Max Mutchnick. Kohan has won an Emmy and a People's Choice Award. He has been nominated for a Golden Globe Award. He and his business partner Max Mutchnick worked on a half-hour comedy series for CBS called Partners.
Kohan was born to a Jewish family in New York City and graduated from Wesleyan University in 1986. He is the son of writer Buz Kohan and novelist Rhea Kohan, the brother of writer/producer Jenji Kohan, and the brother-in-law of Christopher Noxon. He has a twin brother, Jono.
|1995–1996||The Single Guy||No||No||Co-producer||NBC|
|Will & Grace||Yes||Yes||Writers of 23 episodes|
|2002–2003||Good Morning, Miami||Yes||Yes||Writers of 3 episodes |
Director of 1 episode
|2010–2011||$h*! My Dad Says||Yes||Yes||CBS|
|2015||Clipped||Yes||Yes||Writers of 8 episodes||TBS|
|2020||Raised by Wolves||Yes||Yes||CBS|
- Hale, Mike (September 23, 2012). "Kind of Like 'Will & Grace,' but Both Guys This Time". The New York Times.
- Stated in interview on Inside the Actors Studio
- "NOTABLE ALUMNI". Wesleyan University. Retrieved November 15, 2014.
- Bloom, Nate (June 10, 2015). "Jews in the News: Ahmed Zayat, Eric Balfour and Ashley Tisdale". Jewish Federation of Tampa]].
- "Women in Entertainment 2010 – Power 100 List". The Hollywood Reporter. December 7, 2010. Retrieved November 15, 2014.
- "Sklarbro County 37". Earwolf. February 5, 2013. Retrieved November 15, 2014.
- "THR's Women in Entertainment 2011: Power 100". The Hollywood Reporter. December 7, 2011. Retrieved November 15, 2014.
|This article about a television producer from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|