David Littman (ice hockey)
June 13, 1967 |
Cranston, RI, USA
|Height||6 ft 0 in (183 cm)|
|Weight||195 lb (88 kg; 13 st 13 lb)|
|Played for||Buffalo Sabres
Tampa Bay Lightning
|NHL Draft||211th overall, 1987
David K. Littman (born June 13, 1967 in Cranston, Rhode Island) is a former ice hockey goaltender. He was drafted in the eleventh round, 211th overall, of the 1987 NHL Entry Draft by the Buffalo Sabres. He played three games in the National Hockey League: two with the Sabres and one with the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Awards and honors
|All-Hockey East Second Team||1987–88|||
|All-Hockey East First Team||1988–89|||
|AHCA East Second-Team All-American||1988–89|||
- Roman J. Uschak (December 2013). "From Crease To Console: From NHL'er to Video Gamer". USA Hockey Magazine. Retrieved March 3, 2015.
- "Hockey East All-Teams". College Hockey Historical Archives. Retrieved May 19, 2013.
- "Men's Ice Hockey Award Winners" (PDF). NCAA.org. Retrieved June 11, 2013.
- David Littman's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
- David Littman's biography at Legends of Hockey
|Awards and achievements|
|Winner of the Hap Holmes Memorial Award
1990–91 (with Darcy Wakaluk)
|Hockey East Goaltending Champion
|This biographical article relating to an American ice hockey goaltender is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|