Jump to navigation Jump to search
Publications of David Lourea
- '"Beyond Bisexual," in Bi Any Other Name: Bisexual People Speak Out, ed. Loraine Hutchins and Lani Kaahumanu, Boston: Alyson Pub., 1991, ISBN 1555831745.
- "Psychological aspects of bisexuality. Psycho-social issues related to counseling bisexuals", in Bisexualities : theory and research, ed. Dr. Fritz Klein and Timothy J. Wolf, New York: Haworth Press, 1985, ISBN 0866563369; also published as Journal of Homosexuality, volume 11, numbers 1/2, spring 1985.
- "HIV Prevention: A Dramaturgical Analysis and Practical Guide to Creating Safer Sex Interventions" (with Clark L. Taylor), in Rethinking AIDS prevention : cultural approaches, ed. Ralph Bolton and Merrill Singer, Philadelphia : Gordon and Breach Science Publishers, 1992, ISBN 2881245528, originally published in volume 14, numbers 2-4 of the journal Medical Anthropology.
- Naomi Tucker, "Bay Area Bisexual History: An Interview with David Lourea," in Bisexual Politics: Theories, Queries, and Visions, Harrington Park Press/Haworth Press 1995, ISBN 1560249501, pp. 47–61.
- Andrea Sharon Dworkin, "Bisexual Histories in San Francisco in the 1970s and Early 1980s", Journal of Bisexuality, Volume 1, Issue 1, 2000, pages 87– 119.
- http://queerestlibraryever.blogspot.com/2013/01/archives-david-lourea-and-bisexual.html, retrieved July 29, 2015.
- Tucker, Naomi (1995). "Bay Area Bisexual History: An Interview with David Lourea", Bisexual Politics (1st ed.). Routledge. pp. 49–50. ISBN 1560238690.
|This biography of an activist for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender rights is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|