|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (April 2017)|
David Manley is an American philosopher specializing in metaphysics, philosophy of language, and epistemology. He is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- John Hawthorne, David Manley (2012). The Reference Book. Oxford University Press. ISBN 0199693676.
- D. Chalmers David Manley and Ryan Wasserman, ed. (2009). Metametaphysics: New Essays on the Foundations of Ontology. Oxford University Press. ISBN 0199546045.
Professor Manley's papers in the philosophy of language, metaphysics, and epistemology have appeared in such journals as Nous, The Journal of Philosophy, Mind, and PPR.
- David Manley's academic CV
- David Manley's department web site
- David Manley's personal web site
- list of articles published by Professor Manley
|This biography of an American philosopher is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|