David McNally is an activist and Professor of Political Science at York University in Toronto, Ontario, and past chair of the university's Department of Political Science.
He is a member of the New Socialist Group.
He has published several books, including:
- Monsters of the Market: Zombies, Vampires and Global Capitalism, Boston: Brill, 2011
- Global Slump: The Economics and Politics of Crisis and Resistance, Oakland, CA: PM Press, 2010
- Another World is Possible: Globalization and Anti-Capitalism, Winnipeg: ArbeiterRing Publishing, 2005 (revised in 2007)
- Bodies of Meaning: Studies on Language, Labor, and Liberation, Albany: State University of New York Press, 2000
- Against the Market: Political Economy, Market Socialism and the Marxist Critique, London: Verso, 1993