||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Date of birth||29 October 1967|
|Place of birth||Camberley, England|
|1994||Exeter City (loan)||7||(0)|
|–||Rushden & Diamonds|
|–||Forest Green Rovers|
|–||Bristol Manor Farm|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
David Mehew (born 29 October 1967) is a former professional footballer who played in the Football League for Bristol Rovers, Exeter City and Walsall. He previously managed Gloucester City and is currently the manager of Mangotsfield United.
He began his career at Leeds United, before moving to Bristol Rovers. He had a loan spell at Exeter City and later moved on to Walsall and Northampton Town before dropping down to non-league football. In 1999, he represented Forest Green Rovers in the FA Trophy final at Wembley.
Mehew worked as manager at Gloucester City between 2008 and 2014 having previously been assistant boss to Tim Harris at the club. He led them to promotion through the Southern Football League play-offs in May 2009 and took them into the first round proper of the FA Cup for the first time in 20 years where they lost to Football League One side Leyton Orient on 14 November 2012. On 22 February 2014, his time with the club came to an end after he was sacked following a league game with North Ferriby United.
In April 2014, he rejected a job offer to become manager at Cinderford Town. In July 2014, he was appointed as assistant manager at Mangotsfield United. However, in October 2015 it was announced that he had left his role at the club. A month later however he returned to Mangotsfield, this time as manager with Steve Elliott appointed as his assistant.
- "David Mehew". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 24 January 2010.
- "Gloucester 0-2 Leyton Orient". BBC Sport. 14 November 2012.
- "Dave Mehew sacked as Tigers manager". BBC Sport. 22 February 2014. Retrieved 22 February 2014.
- "Former Gloucester City boss Dave Mehew turns down Cinderford Town approach". Gloucester Citizen. 2 April 2014.
- "David Mehew appointed assistant boss at Mangotsfield United". Bristol Post. 9 June 2014.
- "Thompson resigned from United because he was 'exhausted'". Somerset Live. 31 October 2015.
- "Mangotsfield United announce new management team of Dave Mehew and Steve Elliott". Bristol Post. 10 November 2015.
- "Olly Mehew: Forest Green Rovers sign teenage striker on professional deal". BBC Sport. 9 June 2016.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1960s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|