David Mills (cricketer)
|Full name||David Cecil Mills|
23 April 1937|
Camborne, Cornwall, England
|Died||16 March 2013
|Bowling style||Right-arm medium|
|Domestic team information|
Source: Cricinfo, 30 July 2011
David Cecil Mills (23 April 1937 – 16 March 2013) was an English cricketer. Mills was a right-handed batsman who bowled right-arm medium pace. He was born in Camborne, Cornwall and educated at Clifton College, where he represented the college cricket team.
Mills made his only first-class appearance for Gloucestershire against Cambridge University in 1958. In his match, he scored 17 runs, before being dismissed by Michael James, in what was his only batting innings for the county. He later made a further first-class appearance in 1960, this time for the Free Foresters against Cambridge University. In this match, he once again batted once, scoring 2 runs before being dismissed by David Kirby.
- "David Cecil MILLS Obituary: View David MILLS's Obituary by The Times". Announcements.thetimes.co.uk. 2013-03-16. Retrieved 2013-03-26.
- "Teams David Mills played for". CricketArchive. Retrieved 30 July 2011.
- "Gloucestershire v Cambridge University, 1958". CricketArchive. Retrieved 30 July 2011.
- "First-Class Matches played by David Mills". CricketArchive. Retrieved 30 July 2011.
- "Cambridge University v Free Foresters, 1960". CricketArchive. Retrieved 30 July 2011.