|Born||1970 (age 47–48)
|Occupation||Voice actor, bartender, bar owner|
David Moo (born 1970) is an American voice actor, bartender and bar owner. He worked on projects for 4Kids Entertainment, Central Park Media, NYAV Post and TAJ Productions. He is best known for voicing Sanji in the 4Kids dub of One Piece, Xellos in The Slayers, and Faraji Ngala in several episodes of the 2003–2009 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles animated series.
In a 2014 interview, when voicing Sanji, it was the 4Kids' script directors' choice to give Sanji the redubbed Brooklyn accent that he had, which contradicted many fan rumors of him having a head cold or being a drug addict. Most of his work was done in either the recording studios or from his home studio. He is good friends with David Brimmer, Dan Green, Michael Sinterniklaas among other voice actors. Around the One Piece recordings, he was working as a bartender at the Quarter Bar in Brooklyn. He recorded for Sanji from 2004 up until the dub's cancellation.
Moo has since retired from major voice acting and is now the owner of the Quarter Bar in Brooklyn. As a result, he was replaced by Michael Sinterniklaas for the recent seasons 4 & 5 of Slayers. He still does minor voice roles in some projects.
- Giant Robo - Kael (NYAV Post dub)
- The Gokusen - Sawada's Father
- Ichi the Killer - Episode 0 - Hirano
- Irresponsible Captain Tylor - Yamashita (OVA, Ep. 4)
- Kizuna: Bonds of Love - Masa (credited as Dominic Moore)
- Night on the Galactic Railroad - Wireless Operator
- Now and Then, Here and There - Additional Voices
- One Piece - Vinsmoke Sanji (4Kids dub)
- Ping-Pong Club - Hide, Jinpei's Father, Kitazato, Mr. Kida, Tachikawa (credited as Dominic Moore)
- Shootfighter Tekken - Tayama
- Shura no Toki: Age of Chaos - Munefuyu Matajyuro Yagyu, Tenkai Nankoubo
- Silent Service - Additional Voices
- Slayers - Xellos (Seasons 2 & 3)
- Takegami - Guardian of Darkness - Jiunbo
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003) - Faraji Ngala, Admin Wizard
- Yu-Gi-Oh! - Panik
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Gravekeeper's Chief
- "Drink your way through the recession: Best bartenders, cheapest happy hours". Daily News - New York. Retrieved 23 August 2013.
- "Funimations Adds Sengoku Basara TV Anime". Anime News Network. Retrieved 23 August 2013.
|This article about an American voice actor born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|