2 February 1984
|Education||University of Massachusetts Amherst, Bentley University MBA|
|Occupation||Political media personality and media entrepreneur|
|Genre||News & politics|
|Total views||943 million|
David Pakman (born February 2, 1984) is an Argentine-born American progressive political commentator. He is the host of the YouTube/Twitch talk radio program The David Pakman Show. A naturalized U.S. citizen, Pakman was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Pakman was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and immigrated to the United States with his family in 1989, when he was five years old. He grew up in Northampton, Massachusetts, and graduated from Northampton High School. Pakman attended the University of Massachusetts Amherst in Amherst, Massachusetts, where he majored in economics and communications. He earned an MBA degree from Bentley University in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Pakman hosts The David Pakman Show, a television, radio, and Internet political program. In 2005, Pakman began hosting a show on local radio as a "hobby", and by 2011 the show aired on 100 stations, and outlets including DirecTV and DISH Network through Free Speech TV, the PACIFICA Radio Network, on YouTube, LBRY, and via podcasts. The program first aired in August 2005 on WXOJ-LP ("Valley Free Radio"), located in Northampton, Massachusetts, as Midweek Politics with David Pakman. Pakman has appeared on Fox News, CNN, HLN's Nancy Grace program, HLN's Dr Drew on Call, and two episodes of Joe Rogan Experience and in Mother Jones, the Boston Herald, The New York Times, and Wired.
- Bonn, Tess (21 June 2019). "Progressive commentator questions whether YouTube policies are being applied 'evenly and fairly'". TheHill. Retrieved 16 November 2020.
- Hess, Amanda (17 April 2017). "How YouTube's Shifting Algorithms Hurt Independent Media (Published 2017)". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 16 November 2020.
- Pakman, David. "About". davidpakman.com. David Pakman. Retrieved 10 August 2020.
- Burch, Sean (13 December 2019). "How Political Pundit David Pakman Built a Thriving YouTube Channel". The Wrap. Retrieved 29 July 2020.
- O'Brien, George (25 April 2011). "David Pakman, 27". Business West. ProQuest 868033984.
- "White supremacist suspect in Jewish Center shooting faces hate crime charges – Erin Burnett OutFront – - CNN.com Blogs". outfront.blogs.cnn.com. 14 April 2014. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "YouTube – David Pakman on Nancy Grace's HLN Show: KS Shooting Suspect Glenn Miller Interview". youtube.com. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "David Pakman on HLN Dr. Drew on Call: KS Shooting Suspect Glenn Miller – YouTube". youtube.com. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "David Pakman on JRE #1311". joerogan.com. Retrieved 5 June 2019.
- "David Pakman on JRE #1479". joerogan.com. Retrieved 22 May 2020.
- "LISTEN: Alleged Kansas Gunman Frazier Glenn Miller Discusses the Tea Party, Obama, and Ron Paul | Mother Jones". motherjones.com. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "KC rampage suspect told UMass grad: 'I hate all Jews' | Boston Herald". bostonherald.com. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- Hess, Amanda (17 April 2017). "How YouTube's Shifting Algorithms Hurt Independent Media" – via NYTimes.com.
- "Want a Better Web? Here's an Idea: Pay for It – WIRED". www.wired.com.
- "Group Launches #Openzilla Campaign to Combat Intolerance of 'Faith Driven Views' | VICE News". news.vice.com. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- Burrows, Peter (5 April 2014). "OK, Cupid, Where's the Line? Mozilla CEO's Exit Over Gay Rights Shows Split in Valley – Bloomberg". bloomberg.com. Retrieved 7 May 2014.